1:1 Private Sessions
No two bodies are alike. And no two yogis are alike. That’s why at TUNE, yoga is about way more than aesthetics. It’s about individual functionality, therapeutics, human performance and authenticity. A yoga practice should be prescriptive and catered to your needs.
With private (or small group) yoga sessions, you’ll get in the zone quickly. A private practice can be tailored to your specific needs. For example:
- Rehabbing an injury. Learn to modify your practice while healing.
- Manage chronic pain. Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage and even improve health issues.
- Improve athletic performance. Tailor your practice to suit your sport.
- Learn the basics. If you’re just starting out, three or more 1:1 classes are ideal to grasp the basics.
- Nail a peak pose. Master a challenging pose or refine your alignment.
How it works:
- 1:1 sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise discussed. 90 minute sessions are also available.
- In person or via Zoom – which allows 1:1 sessions to be conducted from anywhere.
- Purchase online below and save when you buy a package!
- Once you book, Leslee will contact you to obtain a personal history and discuss objectives.
- You’ll be required to sign a health waiver before your first session.
- Please contact Leslee with questions on what package is right for you.