1:1 Private Sessions
- No two bodies are alike. And no two yogis are alike. That’s why at TUNE, yoga is about way more than aesthetics. It’s about individual functionality, therapeutics, human performance and authenticity. A yoga practice should be prescriptive and catered to your needs.
With private (or small group) yoga sessions, you’ll get in the zone quickly. A private practice can be tailored to your specific needs.
What’s Your Objective?
- Rehabbing an injury. Learn to modify your practice while healing.
- Manage chronic pain. Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage and even improve health issues.
- Improve athletic performance. Tailor your practice to suit your sport.
- Learn the basics. If you’re just starting out, three or more 1:1 classes are ideal to grasp the basics.
- Nail a peak pose. Master a challenging pose or refine your alignment.
How It Works
- 1:1 sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise discussed. 90 minute sessions are also available.
- In person or via Zoom – which allows 1:1 sessions to be conducted from anywhere.
- Purchase online below and save when you buy a package!
- Once you book, Leslee will contact you to obtain a personal history and discuss objectives.
- You’ll be required to sign a health waiver before your first session.
- Package expires within 6 months of purchase.
- Please contact Leslee with questions on what package is right for you.
Adding in Another Person/Small Group
- Happy to have you add a friend, teammate, spouse, etc.
- Please add $50 per person onto the price of each session; payable after the package is purchased via check or Venmo.