Also, give the gift of TUNE – no better way to say “love you”, “thanks” or “be well.” Click here and let’s make that happen.
- All classes one hour, unless noted below.
- Pricing structure and tips below schedule.
- See detailed workshop schedule also below
- check out FINGER LAKES YOGASCAPES for exciting events!
– 4:15-5:30pm – SLOW FLOW, LEVEL 1
FINGER LAKES YOGA CENTER, 90 S. Main Street
STARTS SEPT 8
- 8:15AM - SUP 30/30 with Zach (open, all levels)
Core strengthening, flexibility, relaxation and mind blowing. This is an amazing, non-tethered, guided and safe excursion into the lake on the SUP board with 30 mins of SUP (technique instruction and just enjoying) and 30 mins of yoga and breathwork. Details on SUP here.- 6:00PM – AUGUST 26 – SUP YOGA SPECIAL CLASS – MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION on the WATER. With guest teacher Banny Tyskiewicz.
- 5:30 – 6:30PM - INDOOR CYCLING
CORE RHYTHM PILATES, Victor, NY
STARTS SEPTEMBER 9
- 5:30AM - CYCLE / YOGA 30/30 (open/all levels) – at HCCF studio
Kick @$$ start to the day – on spin bike for cardio then to the yoga room for core work, strength, flexibility. You won’t believe what’s packed into an hour.
LAST CLASS WEDS 8.27- 6:30-7:30pm- 6:30 – 7:45PM - YOGA LEVEL 1
FINGER LAKES YOGA CENTER, 90 S. Main Street
STARTS SEPTEMBER 10
- 6:00PM – SUP YOGA! Tethered at the north end of the gorgeous Canandaigua Lake – we take the earth-bound practice to water and it is magical. See details here.
- 8:15AM - SUP YOGA! Tethered at the north end of the gorgeous Canandaigua Lake – we take the earth-bound practice to water and it is magical. See details here.- WORKSHOPS TBD
- 8:15AM - SUP YOGA! Tethered at the north end of the gorgeous Canandaigua Lake – we take the earth-bound practice to water and it is magical. See details here.- 10:00AM- *FREE* YOGA IN THE PARK! Offered with my Finger Lakes Yogascapes partner Jen Hess. Kershaw Park gazebo – Canandaigua. All levels welcome! See details here.- WORKSHOPS TBD
what you should know for class
- mats and props are provided at studio, or bring your own
- arrive approx 10 mins early to settle in; new students need to fill out an intake form and meet the instructor
- come on a relatively empty stomach – do not eat a large meal approx one to 1.5 hours prior to class. A piece of fruit or energy bar is ok.
- bring water for before/after class
- bring an open mind, a courageous spirit and a restless curiosity to learn about – and listen to – your body
- Finger Lakes Yoga Center is on an 8 week session cycle. My classes at this studio are $110 per session. **THOSE WITH PREVIOUS TUNE PUNCHCARD will be able to convert punchcard to session fee. I will be in touch directly with those details.**
- Private – one hour session – $60 / session Recommended private plan: a SERIES of 4, one hour privates for $160 ($40/each) – paid first session – includes handout of what we are doing so that you can continue practicing at home – consistency is key!
- Group session(s) – inquire with Leslee
how to pay for classes and workshops
1. credit card - Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover. Either over phone or at studio.
2. utilize PayPal – secure, fast, easy. Go to PayPal.com and then go to “Transfer” in the navigation. Then under Transfer, select “Send someone money” and follow the instructions. The email you will send to is:email@example.com You and I will both get a confirmation from PayPal of the transaction
3. send check – inquire with Leslee for address and details
4. pay cash – at studio.
No refunds for pre-paid classes or workshops unless you can secure someone to take your place. Special arrangements can be made in unique circumstances to transfer the payment of one workshop to another – dependent upon specific workshop content and sizes. Contact Leslee for more details.
workshops, clinics and special classes
SATURDAY, AUGUST 23 and SUNDAY, AUGUST 24
WOMEN’S CYCLING CLINICS
Gain confidence, form and greater skill on the bike – no matter what level. Join us, riders ranging from new riders to experienced, are grouped according to comfort and skill level and participate in interactive sessions appropriate to individual needs. Skills like shifting, cornering, climbing and descending are focus areas as well as proper on the bike position, stretches to prevent injury, event/training nutrition tips and more. Space is limited. Pre-register to reserve your spot. Details here!
NEXT DATE TBD – Stay TUNEd
Workshop: INVERSIONS and ARM BALANCES. WHEEEE for MEEEE!
Never done them? Wanna do more or nail one you’ve been practicing for a while? Whatever your situation, if you want to go upside down or use some serious core muscles in some balancing on your hands – JOIN US! It is always fun. Learn key tools and tips to practice safely and enjoyable, pushing yourself to a new limit. Recommend you don’t do a hard workout morning of. Some yoga experience required – ideally intermediate level or above. Contact me with questions. $30 with color handout. Pre-reg and Pre-pay required.
STAY TUNEd for NEXT DATE COMING SOON.
CLINIC: FORM AND PERFORMANCE FOR CYCLISTS, TRIATHLETES
YOGA AND ON THE BIKE POSTURE + PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Learning how to apply core principles of strength in a weak/underutilized core (mainly back and shoulders) and flexibility in the power muscles (quads, glutes, hamstrings) to ensure optimal power, efficiency, endurance and taking your summer 2014 to the next level. This is an extended workshop that spends 2+ hours on the yoga mat, then time on YOUR bike (on trainer) that you bring for form analysis, application of the yoga principles we review and how to ensure position is not hindering – but rather propelling - your ascent to the next level. $45 includes large color handout. Pre-reg and Pre-pay required. DETAILS HERE.
MOST POPULAR WORKSHOP – new date TBD
Workshop: Core and Midline Stability:
SIGNIFICANTLY impact your Yoga, Sports Performance and General Well-being
Called an “energy leak” in sports performance analysis and a hinderance (or secret weapon!) in taking your yoga practice and its benefits to another level. See how you “score” in key and critical core strength assessments and learn important tips and techniques to engage and strengthen. Good form, good posture, efficient body functioning all result. A not to miss for athletes and everyone. $30 includes color handouts – one for each topic. Pre-reg and Pre-pay required.
NEXT DATE TBD – stay TUNEd
Workshop: Restorative Yoga + Recovery Techniques (for Athletes/EVERYONE).
A transformational two hours of restorative yoga – both the postures and understanding the WHY behind them - that truly allows for recovery, renewal from daily life and sports training. Use of bolsters, blankets, blocks, sandbags and eye pillows enhance the neutral, supported postures that allow the body to sink into a deeper state of relaxation and calm the mind and the body. We will also review other techniques (self massage, Epson salts, breathing, meditation/focus, essential oils, etc.) that are important for recovery and pursuit of the next level – in your sports, or your life. $30 includes essential oil small vial. Pre-reg and Pre-pay required.